Columbia Fertility Associates currently has the following special program offerings in effect. For complete program details, please call or email our financial counselors at the location closest to you in DC (202.293.6567), Arlington (703.525.4776) or Bethesda (301.897.8850).
Packages are subject to change.
Freezing for the Future
Our Oocyte Cryopreservation, or Egg Freezing, Global Package includes three (3) Egg Freeze Cycles or 20 Eggs, whichever comes first. The package is valid for one (1) year from the start of stimulation medication in the 1st cycle to the start of stimulation medication in the final (3rd) cycle.
- Monitoring ultrasounds and blood work after starting stimulation medications
- Oocyte (Egg) retrieval procedure (under ultrasound guidance)
- Admission and nursing care for Oocyte (Egg) retrieval
- Oocyte (egg) identification
- Oocyte preservation for each cycle
- 1 year of Oocyte storage
- Anesthesiologist fee and anesthesia medication (included in 1st cycle only)
Global package is considered complete when 20 eggs are retrieved OR the completion of 3 egg freeze cycles.
The Freezing for the Future package excludes anesthesia for each additional cycle, orientation, training of injectable medications (1-time fee), and monitoring fee (if the cycle is canceled after stimulation is initiated).
What makes our Sweetheart Deal different than traditional “Shared Risk” programs that are commonly offered by Reproductive Centers?
- First, and for some – most importantly, you don’t have to qualify to participate in the program. This option is available to ALL self-pay IVF patients.
- Secondly, there are no large up-front payments to participate in the program.
- Self-Pay IVF Cycle (excludes donor egg cycles)
- NO qualifying (age, indication, history, etc)
- The IVF cycles are pay as you go (up-front cost of single cycles vs. a large upfront payment that other locations may or may not refund you)
- Consecutive cycles are not required (need to take a month or two off? go for it!)
- After two fresh cycles, you can opt to have an FET as the third free cycle.
- Successful IVF cycle in the realm of this program is having a gestational period of 10 weeks or more.
- Anesthesia costs for fresh cycles are not included in the free cycle; frozen cycles do not incur anesthesia costs.
- A cycle includes monitoring, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer. (Note, if you have a fresh cycle that does not go to a transfer, that cycle would not count towards the sweetheart deal program since there is no opportunity to achieve pregnancy.)
- ICSI, pICSI, Assisted Hatching, PGD Biopsy, Cryopreservation, and storage are additional costs and will not be covered in your free cycle.
Columbia Fertility Associates honors our military. If you are active military or reservist, you may be eligible for a 25% discount for IUI or IVF self-pay global packages. Effective date of January 1, 2016. Patients must have current identification.